Scientists, researchers and educators are invited to submit full papers reporting on their original and unpublished research in e-Infrastructures and computational and data-intensive sciences for e-AGE, Integrating Arab e-infrastructure in a Global Environment, the annual international conference organized by the Arab States Research and Education Network.
e-AGE supports ASREN’s major objectives that are related to dissemination and awareness, promotion of research collaboration and joint activities, and establishment of research networks in the Arab region and worldwide.
e-AGE 2019 takes place in Abu Dhabi on 11-12 December 2019. the theme this year is “Groundbreaking research and education networks”.
Topics of interest include, but not limited to:
- Scientific computing and data-intensive e-Science in areas related to energy, environment, health, climate, water, agriculture, biology, economy, medicine, as well as in social sciences and humanities.
- Perspectives on NRENs, including challenges, operation, sustainability, funding, governance, business models, security and services.
- Problem-solving environments, Virtual Research Environments, Science Gateways and collaborative tools, applications and services.
- Education and e-Learning Technologies, access to educational resources, repositories, libraries and contents, cloud, grids, parallel and distributed computing, and high performance computing.
- Internet technologies and trends, Internet of Things, Security, SDN and AAIs.
- Artificial Intelligence tools, deep learning, big data, and open science platforms.
Deadline: 1 October 2019 (full papers) and 15 October (posters and presentations)
Download the Call For Papers (PDF, 574 Kb)