TPDL and all related events are transformed in a virtual gathering.
Digital libraries and repositories store, manage, represent and disseminate rich and heterogeneous data that are often of enormous cultural, scientific, educational, artistic, and social value. Serving as digital ecosystems for empowering researchers and practitioners they provide unparalleled opportunities for novel knowledge extraction and discovery. New applications rise novel challenges that can only be addressed in an interdisciplinary community of researchers and practioners from various disciplines such as Digital Humanities, Information Sciences and others. TPDL 2020 attempts to facilitate establishing connections and convergences between these communities that could benefit from (and contribute to) the ecosystems offered by digital libraries and repositories. To become especially useful to the diverse research and practitioner communities, digital libraries need to consider special needs and requirements for effective data utilization, management and exploitation.
TPDL 2020 will be co-located with
– 24th European Conference on Advances in Databases and Information Systems
– 16th EDA days on Business Intelligence & Big Data
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
Proposals are welcome in the following categories:
- Full papers presenting original work (14 pages incl. references, LNCS format)
- Short papers presenting original work (8 pages incl. references, LNCS format)
- Posters and Demos (4 pages incl. references, LNCS format)
- Panels (1 page, short informal description)
- Tutorials and Hands-on sessions (1 page, short informal description)
- Doctoral Consortium papers
The proceedings will be published by Springer-Verlag in Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS, ISSN 0302-9743) series.