The SCAPE project – Scalable Preservation Environments – just released the December 2013 edition of their newsletter.
DCH-RP features in this newsletter with an article presenting the project, its main objectives and the first outcomes.
The other topics included in the newsletter are:
- The results of the last SCAPE Training Events
- The description of some of the tools under development: Scout and ToMaR
- An interview with Zeynep PEHLIVAN from University Pierre and Marie Curie (UPMC)
- The programme of the next SCAPE Demonstrations
- The outcomes of the SCAPE Developers Workshop
- The upcoming events
Click here to view the newsletter online.