The 8th International Platform on Integrating Arab e-Infrastructure in a Global Environment (e-AGE18) is a premier forum to present and discuss advances in e-Infrastructure technology and research. e-AGE18 will be held in Amman – Jordan during 2-3 December 2018 under the patronage of HE Dr. Adel Tweissi, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
This year, e-AGE18 is technically co-sponsored by IEEE, and the proceedings are indexed in IEEE Xplore.
Selected papers will be published in a special issue of the International Journal of Advanced Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing (IJAPUC): https://www.igi-global.com/calls-for-papers-special/international-journal-advanced-pervasive-ubiquitous/1106
e-AGE18 brings together leading innovators in Research and Education Networks from around the world. The latest development and advances in e-Infrastructures and research and education network technologies and applications are explored in specialized tracks of e-AGE18.
We look forward to your involvement and participation in this year’s event.
* Track 1: Scientific computing and data-intensive e-Science in areas related to energy, environment, health, climate, water, agriculture, biology, economy, medicine, as well as in social sciences and humanities.
* Track 2: Perspectives on NRENs, including challenges, operation, sustainability, funding, governance, business models, security and services.
* Track 3: Problem-solving environments, Virtual Research Environments, Science Gateways and collaborative tools, applications and services.
* Track 4: Education and e-Learning Technologies, access to educational resources, repositories, libraries and contents, clouds, grids, parallel and distributed computing, and high performance computing.
* Track 5: Internet technologies and trends, Internet of Things, Security, SDN and AAIs.
e-AGE18 seeks original manuscripts that have not been previously published. Each submitted manuscript (six pages maximum, including figures and references) will be peer reviewed, and acceptance will be based on quality, relevance, and originality. Submission will be through EasyChair at http://asrenorg.net/eage18/?q=content/submission
Submission guidelines are available on the conference website at http://asrenorg.net/eage18/?q=content/call-participation
- Paper submission for All Tracks: 1 October, 2018
- Notification of Paper Acceptance: 1 November, 2018
- Final Camera-Ready Paper: 20 November, 2018
- Conference Days: 2 – 3 December, 2018