- The theme of the webinar was 'Community-led and innovative entrepreneurship for circular cultural tourism'
The Be.CULTOUR project, focused on enhancing cultural heritage and landscape values for sustainable cultural tourism, is unfolding a series of webinars to boost peer learning among its Community of Interest and other followers. Given that Be.CULTOUR and INCULTUM established a cooperation … Continue reading →
- The survey will include ontology network and competency questions on musical cultural heritage.
Polifonia is a project funded by the EU Horizon 2020 Programme that will recreate the connections between music, people, places and events from the sixteenth century to the modern day. These findings will be available to everyone as an interconnected … Continue reading →
- Both projects are focused on the promotion of lesser-known areas, so that visitors can discover hidden heritage sites, rural museums and heritage stories, generating benefits to the local enviroment.
INCULTUM and rurAllure projects recently established a collaboration agreement due to common themes, aims and actions. While rurAllure is more specifically focused on historical pilgrimage routes and INCULTUM expands to other types of lesser-known tourism, the promotion of cultural heritage … Continue reading →
Dedale is a European research and production agency dedicated to culture, technologies and innovation. Its field of activity covers artistic production, local development, events management, research, consulting for public authorities and European institutions. Dedale is particularly interested in innovation and new… Continue reading →
Latest news from Dedale
- 6 avril 2023 – INAUGURATION DU QUARTIER ILOT FERTILE (lauréat Réinventer Paris)
- Retour sur le vernissage de l'exposition MEMEX "Les histoires du quartier Rosa Parks" au Rosa Lab !
- RÉINVENTONS L’ESPACE PUBLIC POST COVID – TABLE RONDE
- LE ROSA LAB – FABRIQUE DE LA VILLE CRÉATIVE ET DURABLE
- CREATIVE SCHOOL x Ars Electronica Festival 2021
Augmented Reality was initially used for military, industrial, and medical applications, but was soon applied to commercial and entertainment areas as well. In the cultural sector, it can be of particular relevance in the fields of archaeology, architecture, art, city planning, for applications in tourism, education, social innovation Continue reading →
In France, a full-scale experimentation has been led in the south of Paris since 2007, in partnership with the Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris. This exceptional area is turned into a unique observatory for urban, social and technologic innovation. The project can count on a network of very valuable European partners. Continue reading →
Heritage Experience gives the public the opportunity to create their own unique and surprising films at the CIUP. It is an initiative within the Smartcity project; a vast programme of reflexion and creation on the concept of the “intelligent city”. Continue reading →
Our correspondents from France inform about a biennal international festival dedicated to electronic cultures and emerging artistic forms. Emergences festival presents innovative projects (hybridization of the artistic forms, new writings, scenography and the relationship to public, way of production) by giving a particular attention to the “emergent” artists. Continue reading →
New technologies have opened new perspectives in the artistic field. Nowadays, numerous artistic and cultural projects use those technologies as tools, subjects or medium to explore and express new visions of the real and virtual worlds. One of these technologies, … Continue reading →