International Journal of Advanced Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing (IJAPUC) Special Issue On: Development of e-Infrastructures
Submission Due Date: 19th February 2019
Salem Al-Agtash, German Jordanian University, Jordan
Dale Smith, University of Oregon, United States of America
Elisabetta Zuanelli, University of Rome, Italy
This special issue on the development of e-Infrastructures is meant to publish refereed research integrating the disciplines of high speed research and education network, scientific computing facilities, support services and applications, data-intensive e-Science, open exchange points and peering, and problem solving environments such as cloud, grid, and high performance computing. The journal provides a forum for scientists, practitioners, policy makers, and professionals to advance the use and practice e-Infrastructure development and their interoperation and integration. This special issue publishes full-length research papers and insightful practices and case studies from all areas of e-Infrastructures that are selected after a rigorous blind review by experts in the field.
The objective is to publish original research and insightful practices and case studies on the development of e-Infrastructure network, peering and open exchange points, and applications and services that are relevant to research communities, worldwide.
Topics to be discussed in this special issue include (but are not limited to) the following:
• e-Infrastructures and its potential to support virtual research communities
• Scientific computing
• Data-intensive e-Science
• Perspectives on research and education networks, including challenges, operation, sustainability, funding, governance, and business models
• Problem-solving environments and collaborative tools, applications and services
• e-Learning and transformative education technologies
• Experience of potential access to educational resources, repositories, libraries and contents
• Computing facilities including clouds, grids, and high performance computing
• Internet technologies and trends, Internet of Things, Security, SDN and AAIs
• Case studies and best practices of high speed networks and open exchange points
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit papers for this special theme issue on Development of e-Infrastructures on or before February 1, 2019. All submissions must be original and may not be under review by another publication. INTERESTED AUTHORS SHOULD CONSULT THE JOURNAL’S GUIDELINES FOR MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSIONS at http://www.igi-global.com/publish/contributor-resources/before-you-write/. All submitted papers will be reviewed on a double-blind, peer review basis. Papers must follow APA style for reference citations.
All submissions and inquiries should be directed to the attention of:
Professor Dr. Salem Al-Agtash
International Journal of Advanced Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing ( IJAPUC)