Estimating realistically the consequences of a long pandemic, the gathering event in Dubrovnik comprising the conference and the awards will not take place this year, but the 2020 edition of The Best in Heritage is planned, delivering the annual overview of best practices in museums, heritage and conservation. The goal is to offer insights into these award-winning achievements and share these further with the professional and civil society heritage community.
The Best in Heritage will do the following:
- produce a series of forty-two video-link interviews with representatives of award-winning achievements from the past year, and releasing them periodically on a YouTube channel over the next months
- release the keynote talks by the representatives of our two “Projects of Influence” for 2019: Mr. Ivor Crotty (#1917LIVE, #Romanovs100) & Ms. Monisha Ahmed (LAMO Centre)
- publish the yearly conference publication in digital format avaliable online
- produce the conference poster exhibition and offer it freely to all interested parties as a printable, high-resolution file
- ensure that there are “Project of Influence” recognitions given this year too, for IMAGINES and the core programme
Website for more information: https://www.thebestinheritage.com/
Discover the online archive and be ready for fresh additions.