The NEM Summit is an international conference and exhibition, open to co-located events and organised every year since 2008 by the NEM Initiative (New European Media – European Technology Platform – www.nem-initiative.org) for all those interested in broad area of Media and Content. Over the years, the NEM Summit has grown to become an annual not-to-be-missed event, providing attendees with a key opportunity to meet and network with prominent stakeholders, access up-to-date information, discover latest technology and market trends, identify research and business opportunities, and find partners for upcoming EU-funded calls for projects.
The 10th edition of the NEM Summit conference and exhibition will be held in Spanish capital Madrid at the exciting venue of the Museo Reina Sofía. Please, reserve these dates to attend the NEM Summit 2017 and take part in discussions on the latest development in European media, content, and creativity.
NEM Summit 2017 – Call for Extended Abstracts
- Expected length of the extended abstracts is two A4 pages with possibility to provide further supporting information
- The extended abstracts have to be submitted until 26 June 2017
- Fast track evaluations of the received contributions will be applied and results will be known by 26 July 2017
- More information can be found in the attached Call for Extended Abstracts
- Submission portal is available on the NEM Initiative website at www.nem-initiative.org
Further details about the NEM Summit 2016, further opportunities to participate and exhibit at the event, and online Summit registration will be provided soon on the NEM Initiative website at www.nem-initiative.org.
Download the call for abstracts (PDF, 91 kb)