Join theIf you have interesting news and events to point out in the field of digital cultural heritage, we are waiting for your contribution.
Digital Meets Culture
- Naples (Italy), 5-8 June 2023Roma (Italy), 6th June 2023The hybrid event will take place June 9th in Athens, Greece.The conference will be held from June 19th to June 23rd.Brussels (Belgium), 27-28 June 2023The project will be displayed during Valentine Charles (Europeana Foundation) speech.The Congress will take place in Rotterdam from the 21st to 25th of August.Alicante (Spain) and online, 28 August - 01 September 2023
- Open call for artists, deadline 15th June 2022; Festival to take place in November-December 2022
Between November and December 2022, Kyber Theatre organises in Cagliari (Italy) the 9th Edition of the International Theatre, Art and New Technologies Festival called “The Wonders of Possible” – Le Meraviglie Del Possibile, LMDP. LMDP Festival is the first of … Continue reading →
- Agreement between Pompeii contemporary art platform and Serpentine Galleries in London
text by Caterina Sbrana. I proposed months ago to DIGITALMEETSCULTURE readers an article referring to a series of artistic initiatives at the Serpentine Galleries in London in which technology meets art, entitled “Arts Technologies at Serpentine Galleries“. In Spring 2020, … Continue reading →
- deadline for submissions is 7th March 2022
Developed in partnership with Shape Arts in 2021, Open Screen seeks proposals for existing works that respond to the theme of Sci-Fi. arebyte welcomes work from artists who are working with technology to their advantage, as a way to overcome … Continue reading →
- Sikinos, Cyclades (Greece), 20 - 23 August 2021
Contemporary creation, new art forms, unexpected locations: Little Islands Festival explores and creates new worlds and suggests alternative ways of viewing art and life. With a view to connecting the Aegean landscape to contemporary creation and the power of new … Continue reading →
NIO ART STUDIO – set NIO is a contemporary art studio, composed of artists who come from different countries. The founders chose to set the studio in Italy, near Pisa, because of several reasons: to begin, Tuscany countryside offers beautiful… Continue reading →
A digital artwork by Situ Xiaochun.
Dream Land is a virtual space that was recently included in an important collective exhibition entitled “Self Criticism” at Beijing’s museum Inside Out. A second exhibition of Dream Land took place in the office of the artistic director of newspaper … Continue reading →
A modern artist shares his experience.
Situ Xiaochun, art consultant of digitalmeetsculture and member of NIO art studio is exceptionally telling about himself and his concept of art in an interesting paper about digital creation. Continue reading →