- Vienna (Austria), 6-7 December 2018
Closing conference organised jointly by the Austrian Presidency of the Council of the European Union and the European Commission. It will showcase projects of the European Year of Cultural Heritage 2018 and discuss the legacy of the year. Links and … Continue reading →
- This workshop is focused on Arkivum, a market leading digital preservation and data archiving system
National Széchényi Library in Budapest regards it of utmost importance to make available its collected cultural heritage to the widest possible audience, with the help of the latest, state-of-the-art devices and tools. Aiming at renewing its integrated library system, National … Continue reading →
- Authors are invited to submit full papers reporting on their original and unpublished research in e-Infrastructures and computational and data-intensive sciences.
The e-AGE conference had established itself as an important venue for networking among experts and scientists. In 2018, e-AGE will be held under the patronage of HE Professor Adel Tweissi, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, in Amman, Jordan … Continue reading →
Dedale is a European research and production agency dedicated to culture, technologies and innovation. Its field of activity covers artistic production, local development, events management, research, consulting for public authorities and European institutions. Dedale is particularly interested in innovation and new… Continue reading →
Latest news from Dedale
- Publication – Nectart #7 – L’innovation dans les territoires périurbains ou ruraux ? Pour un changement de paradigme !
- Programme d’ateliers "Retour vers le futur … de votre quartier !" – Cartographie sonore interactive !
- Programme d’ateliers "Retour vers le futur … de votre quartier !"
- Ilot Fertile, Programme d’activités 2018 autour de la médiation et la préfiguration du projet urbain !
- Le Cercle, projet lauréat Inventons la Métropole du Grand Paris! Un lieu pilote des bureaux de demain et de l’Economie Circulaire
Our correspondents from France inform about a biennal international festival dedicated to electronic cultures and emerging artistic forms. Emergences festival presents innovative projects (hybridization of the artistic forms, new writings, scenography and the relationship to public, way of production) by giving a particular attention to the “emergent” artists. Continue reading →
Heritage Experience gives the public the opportunity to create their own unique and surprising films at the CIUP. It is an initiative within the Smartcity project; a vast programme of reflexion and creation on the concept of the “intelligent city”. Continue reading →
In France, a full-scale experimentation has been led in the south of Paris since 2007, in partnership with the Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris. This exceptional area is turned into a unique observatory for urban, social and technologic innovation. The project can count on a network of very valuable European partners. Continue reading →
New technologies have opened new perspectives in the artistic field. Nowadays, numerous artistic and cultural projects use those technologies as tools, subjects or medium to explore and express new visions of the real and virtual worlds. One of these technologies, … Continue reading →
Augmented Reality was initially used for military, industrial, and medical applications, but was soon applied to commercial and entertainment areas as well. In the cultural sector, it can be of particular relevance in the fields of archaeology, architecture, art, city planning, for applications in tourism, education, social innovation Continue reading →