- EUCIDA is an interactive and innovative community of digital, media and technology artists, curators, researchers and cultural workers
EUCIDA is a EU Creative Europe project led by South Dublin Arts Centre Company Ireland, in partnership with Le Département du Territoire de Belfort (France) and Rezeknes Novada Pasvaldiba (Lativa). It is an interactive and innovative community of digital, media … Continue reading →
- Workshop in Cagliari (Sardinia, Italy) by and with the theatre artist Roaa Bzeih MINWAL THEATRE COMPANY ( Lebanon).
The workshop intends to produce a self- consciously work about social awareness and to engage a debate about the way we organize society and our lives, focus on our personal choices and their influence in our relationships, social and political … Continue reading →
- Submissions are open until 15th September. The event takes place in October 22 to 26 in Turin. Registration is also now open.
The 2018 VIEW Conference is now accepting submissions for its 2018 film competitions: The VIEW AWARD 2018 for short animated films, which has a €2,000 first prize, and the ITALIANMIX award for Italian short films. The VIEW AWARD is open … Continue reading →
- Weimar (Germany), 10-12 August 2018
Genius Loci Weimar is an annual audiovisual art festival, video mapping and façade projections held in August. It is preceded by a competition, and the winner works will be showcased at the festival. In addition to videomappers, videographers and motion … Continue reading →
- Applications are now open for Fiaticorti, the international short film festival based in Istana, Treviso, Italy. The call for entries is open until August 3, 2018.
The Festival is organized by the Municipality of Istrana (TV) and designed by a group of young people under 30 years of age. The 19th edition is divided into three sections: • Fiaticorti: dedicated to national and international short films; … Continue reading →
- Different artistic languages and digital tools are connected and explored during the residency, for a greater audience involvement at the final performance“UBIQUE”, a theatre and new technologies play as the outcome of an artistical technological residency
Minwal Theater Company is a Lebanese theatre company awarded last year at the third edition of Le Meraviglie Del Possibile, LMDP International Theater art and new technologies’ Festival, with their work BARZAKH | Isthmus, in December 2016. Jad Hakawati and … Continue reading →
- application deadline for projects about the interaction between arts and technology: 15th July 2018
Between November and December 2018, Kyber Teatro organises in Cagliari (Italy) the Fifth Edition of International Theatre, Art and New Technologies Festival called “Le Meraviglie del Possibile”. LMDP Festival is the first of this kind in the whole Italy. Its … Continue reading →
- Bordeaux Submarine Base (France), 9 March to 20 May 2018
With his exhibition entitled Digital Abysses, artist Miguel Chevalier takes over the monumental spaces of the Bordeaux Submarine Base. This exhibition present, over 3,500 square meters, ten monumental installations, as well as cabinets of curiosities containing more than 100 new … Continue reading →
- Athens (Greece), 24-27 May 2018
Athens Digital Arts Festival (ADAF) announces its 14th edition on 24 - 27 of May, 2018. This year, the Festival will take place at Megaron – The Athens Concert Hall. Under the theme Singularity Now, ADAF 2018 aims to explore … Continue reading →