- arebyte Gallery organises a new masterclass on climate change, hosted by artist and researcher Angela YT Chan.
arebyte Gallery is pleased to announce a new masterclass “Digital Practices – Masterclass with climate change expert Angela YT Chan”, that will take place on May 20 and will focus on developing a socially and environmentally responsible digital practice with … Continue reading →
- Open call for artists, deadline 15th March 2023; Festival to take place in October-November 2023
Between October and November 2023, Kyber Theatre organises in Cagliari (Italy) the 10th Edition of the International Theatre, Art and New Technologies Festival called “The Wonders of Possible”. LMDP Festival is the first of this kind in the whole Italy. … Continue reading →
- calling all artists experimenting with hybrid artistic practices at the boundaries of the performing and digital arts
The Festival that connects the Aegean landscape and nature with Audiovisual Arts, Little Islands Festival (LIF) is addressing an open call towards all artistic communities experimenting with hybrid artistic practices at the boundaries of the performing and digital arts. Can … Continue reading →
- Agreement between Pompeii contemporary art platform and Serpentine Galleries in London
text by Caterina Sbrana. I proposed months ago to DIGITALMEETSCULTURE readers an article referring to a series of artistic initiatives at the Serpentine Galleries in London in which technology meets art, entitled “Arts Technologies at Serpentine Galleries“. In Spring 2020, … Continue reading →
- With a site-specific installation, Cingolani comes back to China with a tribute to Matteo Ricci.
Three and a half years after his solo exhibition Fragmenta at Beijing’s Today Museum in November 2019, Gianluca Cingolani returns to China from 19 to 25 May with the site-specific installation Imago sum at the Italian Cultural Institute in Beijing. … Continue reading →
- The Festival will take place from 6 to 10 September 2023
From 6 to 1o September 2023, the Ars Electronica Festival for art, technology and society once again invites artists, scientists, developers, designers, entrepreneurs, and activists from all over the world to Linz, Austria, to attend the festival. Ars Electronica has … Continue reading →
- From 19 to 22 August 2022 each part of the island of Sikinos transformed into a field of play, discovery and creation, where the audience became from a spectator to a participant and co-creator.
The Festival that connects the Aegean landscape and nature with Audiovisual Arts, Little Islands Festival (LIF) is dedicated to all artistic communities experimenting with hybrid artistic practices at the boundaries of the performing and digital arts. The 4th edition of … Continue reading →
- Deadline for submissions: 1 April 2022 at 12:00 am
The Digi Art worldwide is one of the most renowned platform for digital artists where artists, designer, creative etc. Visit feast their eyes on some of the best digital art pieces in the world. An internationally established avenue, the Digi … Continue reading →
- Sikinos, Cyclades (Greece), 20 - 23 August 2021
Contemporary creation, new art forms, unexpected locations: Little Islands Festival explores and creates new worlds and suggests alternative ways of viewing art and life. With a view to connecting the Aegean landscape to contemporary creation and the power of new … Continue reading →