- We want to hear your opinion!
EMOTIVE is a EU-funded research project that works from the premise that cultural sites are highly emotional places stimulating human connection and the interest for knowledge. From 2016-2019, the EMOTIVE consortium has researched, designed, developed and evaluated methods and tools … Continue reading →
- 14-meter-high light sculpture premiered in Paris, from 12 September to 7 November 2019
Miguel Chevalier’s fourteen-meter-high light sculpture “Orbites” premiered in Beaugrenelle Paris shopping centre. This sculpture-installation is composed of nine aluminum rings covered with LED lights. The rings, from 1.5 to 3 meters in diameter, are arranged in a cascade. They are … Continue reading →
- the next edition is particularly addressed to video art, video-performance, video-dance, experimental music videos, animation.
Video Art Miden invites all video artists and video creators to participate in the next events & collaborations of Miden. The call will be open until November 30th 2019. The call is open to every creator (individuals, groups or organizations) of … Continue reading →
- In Tokyo one of the most extraordinary digital museums created by the collective of artists TeamLab Borderless
Text by Caterina Sbrana. The International Council of Museums defines the Museum as A permanent, non-profit institution serving society and its development. It is open to the public and carries out researches concerning the material and immaterial testimonies of humanity and … Continue reading →
- Beijing (China), 17 November - 6 December 2019
Gianluca Cingolani is a multidisciplinary artist, working with video, photography, graphic and music. The exhibition Fragmenta, that opens in Beijing on 16th November, is a journey in Time, a reflection on the concepts of Narration. Fragments, the origin cells, take us in … Continue reading →
- 7 November 2019, Madrid (Spain)
ARCHES, Accessible Resources for Cultural Heritage EcoSystems, is a 3 year European project with the aim to make art and cultural experience accessible for all, through the development of technological solutions that improve access to culture. The project is arriving … Continue reading →
- applications are open for video makers and video artists
Applications are now open for the 20th edition of Fiaticorti, the international short film festival based in Istana, one of the most important short film festival in Italy. You have until 31th August 2019 to sign up. Three sections are … Continue reading →
- Application materials must be sent by the 30rd of June to Kyberteatro.it
In November 2019, Kyber Teatro organises in Cagliari (Italy) the 6th Edition of the International Theatre, Art and New Technologies Festival called “Le Meraviglie del Possibile”. LMDP Festival is the first of this kind in the whole Italy. Its aim … Continue reading →
- Hommage to the work of the painter artist Pierre Soulages, who will celebrate his 100th birthday on 24 December 2019.
Digital artist Miguel Chevalier currently has the solo exhibition “Pixels Noir Lumière” in Soulages Museum in Rodez that pays tribute to the work of the painter artist Pierre Soulages, who will celebrate his 100th birthday on 24 December 2019. The … Continue reading →