A new version of the DPF Manager has been released!
There are several improvements in this update. The most significant one is the redesign of the reports section, where now it is easier (and much faster) to browse the analyzed reports, transforming between formats, and also converting a quick check to a full check. The global report has also been improved with a more visual and interactive panel.
Other interesting new functionalities and enhancements are the following:
- The METS report is generated in all the cases (previously it was only genereated if there where no errors at all.
- Download reports from the GUI functionality
- Added pagination functionality to improve the efficiency (specially when thousands of files are checked)
- Included execution time duration to global reports
- Fixed bugs related to the zipped tiff files validation.
- Delete report from global reports page
- Sorting reports by the passed column now shows first the ones that have warnings
- Bugfix when trying to send feedback with non-xml reports.
- Compatibility with old reports (previous to version 3.3)