ICT Proposers’ Day 2017 will take place on 9 and 10 November in Budapest, Hungary. This networking event centres on European ICT Research & Innovation with a special focus on the Horizon 2020 Work Programme for 2018-20. An Opening Ceremony and Social Event will be organised by the Hungarian Ministry of National Development and will take place on 8 November.
The event will focus on the 2018 Calls for Proposals of the Horizon 2020 Work Programme in the field of Information & Communication Technologies. It will offer an exceptional opportunity to build quality partnerships with academics, researchers, industrial stakeholders, SMEs and government actors from all over Europe.
The programme will include:
- Networking sessions where potential proposers present their project ideas, organised according to the Pillars and Topics of the Work Programme 2018-20;
- Information sessions on how to prepare and submit a proposal;
- Information stands on the ICT-related topics of the Work Programme 2018-20 and the content of the calls for proposals;
- A European Commission information desk to supply information on the content and logistics of the event;
- Booths, organised by village, which serve as meeting points for people interested in the same research topics;
- Ample space for informal networking and bilateral meetings between participants.
- Workshops and Face2Face Brokerage organised by Ideal-Ist.
More info and registration: https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/events/ict-proposers-day-2017