The e-AGE conference had established itself as an important venue for networking among experts and scientists. In 2018, e-AGE will be held under the patronage of HE Professor Adel Tweissi, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, in Amman, Jordan during 2-3 December 2018. In e-AGE18, the focus will be on demonstrating successes in using the research and education e-Infrastructures at national, regional and global levels.
Authors are invited to submit full papers reporting on their original and unpublished research in e-Infrastructures and computational and data-intensive sciences. All papers will be peer-reviewed and accepted papers will be published in the event proceedings.
Posters are also welcomed, an effective poster presentation is not just a standard research paper stuck to a board. It should summarize your work with graphs and images to tell the story and should use text more sparingly. Featuring a poster at e-AGE will serve as an excellent advertisement for your work, and can act as a great conversation starter with e-AGE participants.
- Full papers: 1 October
- Posters and opresentations: 15 October
- Final versions of accepted works: 20 November
Topics of interest include, but not limited to:
- Scientific computing and data-intensive e-Science in areas related to energy, environment, health, climate, water, agriculture, biology, economy, medicine, as well as in social sciences and humanities.
- Perspectives on NRENs, including challenges, operation, sustainability, funding, governance, business models, security and services.
- Problem-solving environments, Virtual Research Environments, Science Gateways and collaborative tools, applications and services.
- Education and e-Learning Technologies, access to educational resources, repositories, libraries and contents, clouds, grids, parallel and distributed computing, and high performance computing.
- Internet technologies and trends, Internet of Things, Security, SDN and AAIs.
For more details, please visit the conference website at: http://asrenorg.net/eage18/?q=Page/call-participation