REMIX EXPLORES THE INTERSECTION BETWEEN CULTURE, TECHNOLOGY AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP.
REMIX Global Summits bring together pioneers from different industries to explore the future of culture, creative cities and the creative economy. They are a forum where creative leaders from different sectors can exchange insights, ideas and work together towards common goals, and they are attended by leading global cultural institutions, creative businesses, startups, policy makers and media.
The 2017 London edition is scheduled for 18-19 January 2017 and hosted at Google HQ and Ace Hotel London Shoreditch.
The first group of speakers for 2017 is announced including:
– Alex Beard MBE – CEO, Royal Opera House
– Kevin Lim – Assistant Director, Corporate & Strategic Development, National Gallery Singapore
– Wayne Garvie – Chief Creative Officer, Sony Pictures Television
– Beatie Wolfe
– Alice Black – Deputy Director, Design Museum
– Gavin Poole – CEO, Here East
– Toby Coffey – Head of Digital Development, National Theatre
– Dave Patten – Head of New Media, Science Museum
– Rohan Silva – Co-Founder, Second Home
– Claire Cockerton – CEO, Entiq
– Lisa Westcott Wilkins – Founder, DigVentures
– Sam Bompass – Founder, Bompass & Parr
– John Cassy – Founder & MD, Canon Street
With many more still to be announced.
REMIX London is part of a series of international summits in leading creative capitals including NYC, Dubai & Sydney supported by global partners including Google, Bloomberg, Mindshare and Bridgeman Images.
More info and registration (early bird registration until 16 December): http://www.remixsummits.com/