EVA (Electronic Imaging & the Visual Arts) is a series of annual meetings started as small workshop in 1991 and become in few years a well defined conference.
The key aim of this event is to provide a Forum for the user, supplier and scientific research communities to meet and exchange experiences, ideas and plans in the wide area of Culture & Technology.
Main topics of discussion:
– European Commission Projects and Plans regarding Culture Heritage
– Culture and e-government
– Activities and Programmes for e-learning
– Cultural Tourism & Travel Applications
– Impact of Culture in the Smart City
– Art and a Medicine
– Climate Change
– New Technologies for Environment Protection
– Green Economy
– Circular Economy
– Social Humanity
– Actions for Disabled People
Special attention will be paid to the emerge of innovation perspectives for new job and, on this regards, a dedicated brain-storm session is reserved to face the connection between research – innovation – development – new enterprise – new job that will conclude the first part of the conference.
The event is organized in five sessions:
1) Strategic Issues
2) New Science and Culture Developments & Applications
3) New Technical Developments & Applications
4) Cultural Activities – Real and Virtual Galleries and Related Initiatives
5) Access to the Culture Information
The REACH project will be presented in the framework of the last session to the International EVA Network with the possibility to foster future dialogues and engagement.
Because of the Covid-19 restrictions, presentations will be held on line and the full paper on REACH will be then available on the project’s website for the free download .
Download the full programme
Contact Person: email@example.com
- MEDIA PARTNER
- RELEVANT NEWS from Digitalmeetsculture
- REACH-CULTURE POPULAR TAGS in Digitalmeetsculture
- #participateinculture #reachpisaconference 2018 European Year of Cultural Heritage Berlin Best Practices Bologna Budapest call for papers Charles University citizen participation civic engagement conferences and events Coventry University cultural heritage cultural participation Cyprus University of Technology digital preservation Eötvös Loránd University Europa Nostra European citizens European Commission European Year of Cultural Heritage 2018 EYCH H2020 Horizon 2020 innovation Institutional Heritage Pilot MEMOLA project MEMOLab Ministero dello Sviluppo Economico minority heritage Minority Heritage Pilot Open-Heritage Platform participatory approaches participatory approaches to cultural heritage Prague preservation Promoter SRL Prussian Cultural Heritage Foundation REACH project resilience Resilient Cultural Heritage and Communities in Europe Roma rural heritage Rural Heritage Pilot Small Towns Heritage Pilot sustainable development UNESCO University of Granada workshop