This call is addressed to researchers, practitioners, professionals, citizens and in general to the representatives from the cultural heritage sector who are interested in promoting the value of cultural heritage and in supporting its public recognition.
We welcome posters and videos which share expertise across all disciplines related to the promotion of participation and social cohesion within Cultural Heritage. Send your abstract to email@example.com, we accept contributes till October 2020!
Posters and Videos session topics:
• Societal Cohesion – Minorities, Majorities, Groups: everyday lives, especially the excluded, marginalized, and right-wing minorities, the politics of nationalism and majorities
• Societal Cohesion – legacies of imperialism/colonialism
• Sustainability and Environmental/Ecological Responsibility: ‘cultural landscapes’ bringing together holistically natural and cultural heritage in the Anthropocene Age
• Rapid Societal Change – Creativity, Authenticity, Audiences, Users and Emerging and Disruptive Technologies
• Narratives, Place/place-making and Identity