This call is addressed to researchers, practitioners, professionals, citizens and in general to the representatives from the cultural heritage sector who are interested in promoting the value of cultural heritage and in supporting its public recognition. REACH Final Conference “Designing Participation for Cultural Heritage” will be celebrated in Pisa, the 4th and 5th of June 2020, hosted by the prestigious Scuola Normale Superiore and will cover two full-day programme.
It will be the occasion for presenting and assessing the activities and results achieved during the project, considering their lasting and substantial impact within the scientific community.
We welcome posters and videos which share expertise across all disciplines related to the promotion of participation and social cohesion within Cultural Heritage. For consideration, abstracts must be submitted no later than April the 30th and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration to the conference will be open soon.
Posters and Videos session topics:
• Societal Cohesion – Minorities, Majorities, Groups: everyday lives, especially the excluded, marginalized, and right-wing minorities, the politics of nationalism and majorities
• Societal Cohesion – legacies of imperialism/colonialism
• Sustainability and Environmental/Ecological Responsibility: ‘cultural landscapes’ bringing together holistically natural and cultural heritage in the Anthropocene Age
• Rapid Societal Change – Creativity, Authenticity, Audiences, Users and Emerging and Disruptive Technologies
• Narratives, Place/place-making and Identity