The e-Learning department of the institute for computer science and control, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, MTA SZTAKI has contributed to get closer to REACH opening conference by charging the upcoming event on its new software for smart phones, tablets,iOS and android platforms.
The App, that can be used offline, it is available in English, German and Hungarian languages.
- Download GUIDE@HAND from http://www.guideathand.com
- Install the App to your mobile device
- Click on the “events” button to get any type of information regarding the REACH interesting programme of the conference: data sheets, venue, map and reminder service.
The eLearning department of MTA SZTAKI is a REACH Project partner and its main activities are focused on:
- Applied research, professional consultancy
- Web and mobile application development, innovation
- Courseware development, training
- Co-ordination and participation in complex domestic and EU projects
For more details:
- MEDIA PARTNER
- RELEVANT NEWS from Digitalmeetsculture
- REACH-CULTURE POPULAR TAGS in Digitalmeetsculture
- #ReachYourCulture 2018 European Year of Cultural Heritage Berlin Budapest call for papers Cáñar cemeteries and memorials Charles University citizen participation civic engagement conference Coventry University Creative Europe Programme cultural heritage cultural participation culture Czech Republic Eötvös Loránd University European citizens European Commission Directorate General for Research and Innovation events gamification and storytelling Glasgow City Heritage Trust Grandi Riparazioni Consortium GUIDE@HAND heritage Horizon 2020 Imperial College innovation Mariya Gabriel MEMOLA migration Ministero dello Sviluppo Economico minority heritage participatory approaches participatory culture Prague Promoter SRL Prussian Cultural Heritage Foundation REACH Opening Conference REACH project Resilient Cultural Heritage and Communities in Europe Romania RomArchive Small Towns Heritage Pilot sustainable development torrential rain UNESCO University of Granada workshop