The e-Learning department of the institute for computer science and control, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, MTA SZTAKI has contributed to get closer to REACH opening conference by charging the upcoming event on its new software for smart phones, tablets,iOS and android platforms.
The App, that can be used offline, it is available in English, German and Hungarian languages.
– Download GUIDE@HAND from http://www.guideathand.com
– Install the App to your mobile device
– Click on the “events” button to get any type of information regarding the REACH interesting programme of the conference: data sheets, venue, map and reminder service.
The eLearning department of MTA SZTAKI is a REACH Project partner and its main activities are focused on:
– Applied research, professional consultancy
– Web and mobile application development, innovation
– Courseware development, training
– Co-ordination and participation in complex domestic and EU projects
For more details:
- MEDIA PARTNER
- RELEVANT NEWS from Digitalmeetsculture
- REACH-CULTURE POPULAR TAGS in Digitalmeetsculture
- #participateinculture 2018 European Year of Cultural Heritage Berlin Best Practices Budapest call for papers Charles University citizen participation civic engagement Conference and events conferences and events Coventry University cultural heritage cultural participation Cyprus University of Technology digital preservation Eötvös Loránd University EU projects Europa Nostra European citizens European Commission European Year of Cultural Heritage 2018 EYCH H2020 Horizon 2020 innovation Institutional Heritage Pilot MEMOLA project MEMOLab Ministero dello Sviluppo Economico minority heritage Minority Heritage Pilot participatory approaches participatory approaches to cultural heritage Prague preservation Promoter SRL Prussian Cultural Heritage Foundation REACH project resilience Resilient Cultural Heritage and Communities in Europe Roma rural heritage Rural Heritage Pilot Small Towns Heritage Pilot sustainable development UNESCO University of Granada urban heritage workshop