News from UNCHARTED Community!
NEMO, the Network of European Museum Organisations, recently launched a call to select five museums or museum-oriented organizations and offer them free trial subscriptions to enjoy the benefits included in a NEMO membership:
- the opportunity to participate in NEMO’s training activities
- join one of NEMO’s topic-specific Working Groups
- connect with the European museum community
- get help in establishing cross-border collaborations,
- be up to date with information about relevant EU policies and funding
- take part in furthering political demands to EU and national institutions
Trial members will also receive two complimentary tickets to the NEMO European Museum Conference.
The call is open for all interested and eligible museums, museum networks, organisations and service providers. Museums and museum-oriented organisations with interest and experience in the topics of diversity, inclusivity and climate action are especially encouraged to apply for a trial membership.
The deadline for submitting applications is the 11th February 2022.
The call will be the first of three rounds: the next will be published in January 2023 and January 2024.
NEMO is an independent network of national museum organisations representing the museum community of the member states of the Council of Europe.
Learn more about NEMO here and here.
The call for applications is available here.