The fifth edition of the international conference inArt 2022 is underway!
The Conference on Innovation in Art Research and Technology will be held in Paris from Tuesday 28 June to Friday 1 July 2022 with the aim to gather professionals from all the disciplines concerned by the study and the preservation of cultural heritage materials.
The event will develop in three sessions each with a main theme and various sub-themes:
- Comprehension of materials and techniques involved in Cultural Heritage
– Identification approaches
– Circulation of materials and manufacturing techniques
– Dating and chronological approaches
- Degradation mechanisms and conservation strategies
– Characterisation of degradation products
– Impact of the environment on the degradation or protection of the objects
– Experimental aging simulation and modelling
– Diagnosis of conservation states, documentation of objects (including numerical approaches)
– Cleaning, stabilisation and protection
- Technological developments and data analysis
– In situ experiments and mobile instrumentation
– Imaging techniques
– Coupling of analytical methods and data fusion
Ludovic BELLOT-GURLET, MONARIS, Sorbonne Université / CNRS
Delphine NEFF, LAPA, IRAMAT/NIMBE, CEA / CNRS
Anne-Solenn LE HÔ, C2RMF, Ministère de la Culture, IRCP, PSL / CNRS
Céline PARIS, MONARIS, Sorbonne Université / CNRS
Laurianne ROBINET, CRC, MNHN / CNRS / Ministère de la Culture
Aurélie TOURNIÉ, CRC, MNHN / CNRS / Ministère de la Culture
More detailed information and the programme are available on the website of the conference.