This conference will address practical ideas to unlock the economic value of the Creative & Cultural Industries: expert speakers and panelists will be discussing practical ideas to unlock the economic value of the Creative & Cultural Industries.
The Conference programme includes sessions on:
- Developing strategies and services within creative clusters
- Effective co-working and Incubation Centres for Creative Clusters
- How Creative Industries can add real value in your city or region
- Cross-sectoral and Cross-cluster collaboration – a catalyst for real growth
About the European Creative Industries Alliance (ECIA)
ECIA is an integrated policy initiative that combines policy learning with 8 concrete actions on innovation vouchers, better access to finance and cluster excellence & cooperation. It is an open platform that brings together policy-makers and business support practitioners from 28 partner organisations and 12 countries. Its overall aim is to shape a community in Europe that actively supports creative industries as a driver for competitiveness, job creation and structural change by developing and testing better policies and tools for creative industries.
The conference is free of charge and is organised by the Cluster2020 and European Creative Cluster Lab Partners. To attend this conference on 25 November, please register here.
Other events taking place at the same venue the days before and after this conference.
– 24 Nov: ECCL pilot training on cross-sectorial innovation and collaboration among creative clusters (contact MFG directly about this at firstname.lastname@example.org);
– 26-27 Nov: EBN #TechCamp, with a special focus on creative industries.
This event will be organised by the Cluster2020 and European Creative Cluster Lab Partners and showcases the final results and findings from both of these ECIA actions.