The Be.CULTOUR project, focused on enhancing cultural heritage and landscape values for sustainable cultural tourism, is unfolding a series of webinars to boost peer learning among its Community of Interest and other followers. Given that Be.CULTOUR and INCULTUM established a cooperation agreement for cross-dissemination and knowledge exchange, the webinar series is promoted also via the INCULTUM channels and and in the INCULTUM network.
Webinar 5: Community-led and innovative entrepreneurship for circular cultural tourism – 23 June 2023
Various experts and on-field stakeholders are invited to present and discuss their innovative ideas, their progress and their challenges concerning cultural tourism and beyond. In this webinar, INCULTUM cases will be presented by the Network and Dissemination manager Antonella Fresa.
Download INCULTUM presentation (PDF, 7 Mb)
Agenda and speakers
- 14.00-14.05 Antonia Gravagnuolo | CNR Institute of Heritage Science Welcome and introduction
- 14:05-14.20 Eva Leemet | CEO of Loov Eesti – Creative Estonia
- 14:20-14:35 Antonella Fresa | Promoter s.r.l., Communication and Dissemination manager at INCULTUM project
- 14:35-14:40 Break
- 14:40-14:55 Anna Salvagio | Vice president and experience manager of the Diffused Museum of 5 Senses of Sciacca, First Prize ECTN Award 2022
- 14:55-15:10 Antonio Della Corte | “La Paranza” Cooperative, Catacombs of San Gennaro, Naples
- 15:10-15:20 Hanna Szemző | Metropolitan Research Institute
- 15:20-15:30 Q&A and concluding remarks
Read more about the project in the official website: https://becultour.eu/