The Be.CULTOUR project, focused on enhancing cultural heritage and landscape values for sustainable cultural tourism, is launching a new series of webinars to boost peer learning among its Community of Interest and other followers. Various experts and on-field stakeholders will be invited to present and discuss their innovative ideas, their progress and their challenges concerning cultural tourism and beyond. The main purpose is to learn from peers and acknowledge the best practices from the field: where the challenges lay and how to face them. Given that Be.CULTOUR and INCULTUM established a cooperation agreement for cross-dissemination and knowledge exchange, the webinar series is promoted also via the INCULTUM channels and and in the INCULTUM network.
Webinar 3: Innovative solutions for circular cultural tourism – 21 April 2023
This webinar gives voice to prominent guests from academia, policy, business and practice to exchange views and showcase their own experience/experimentation in circular cultural tourism. It will define what is meant by innovative solutions for circular cultural tourism, what possible tools could be used to activate the process and involve the local community in the co-design, co-development and co-implementation of the solutions. Moreover, concrete examples from different continents will be presented and challenges will be thoroughly discussed.
Registration is accessible from https://becultour.eu/becultour-webinars
The list of all other topics addressed includes:
- Understanding the European value of cultural heritage: Power of networks – 24 March 2023
- Innovative solutions for circular cultural tourism – 21 April 2023
- Values-based innovative marketing for less-known cultural tourism destinations – May 2023
- Community-led and innovative entrepreneurship for circular cultural tourism – June 2023
- Creative tourism and the role of arts, interpretation and storytelling – September 2023
- Circular economy implementation in the tourism sector – October 2023
- Innovative finance for circular cultural tourism – November 2023
- Smart data management for circular cultural tourism assessment and monitoring – December 2023
Relevant information will be published in due time on the website of the project here.
Be.CULTOUR stands for “Beyond CULtural TOURism: heritage innovation networks as drivers of Europeanisation towards a human-centred and circular tourism economy”. It expresses the goal to move beyond tourism through a longer-term human-centred development perspective, enhancing cultural heritage and landscape values.
Read more about the project in the official website: https://becultour.eu/