ASREN is pleased to invite you to e-AGE 2015, being held on 7-8 December 2015 in Casablanca, Morocco.
Integrating Arab e-infrastructure in a Global Environment (e-AGE), is the annual international conference organised by the Arab States Research and Education Network (ASREN), moving from one Arab country to another. e-AGE is in line with ASREN’s major objectives related to creating awareness, promoting R&E (Research and Education) collaboration and joint activities and establishing human networks in order to facilitate collaboration and cooperation among researchers and academicians in the Arab region and the rest of the world. e-AGE platform has established itself as an important venue for networking among experts and scientists from all over the world.
Topics of interest:
- Research collaboration in energy, environment, health, climate, water, agriculture, biology, economy, medicine and other pressing global issues and problems
- Perspectives on NRENs, including challenges, operation, sustainability, funding, governance, business models, security and services
- Access to research & education resources, repositories, libraries and contents, clouds, grids and HPCs
- Connectivity options including technologies, services, cables, circuits and equipment
- Internet developments and impact on R&E networks
- e-Services like e-Science, e-Government, e-Libraries, e-Learning, e-*…
- Virtual Research Environments, Science Gateways, Federation of Identities, eduroam, eduGAIN.
Purpose of this Call:
1. Call for Papers
Researchers and educators are invited to submit papers to be presented in this conference in special sessions for research papers. Paper contributions are accepted in English. Submitted papers should be no more than 8 to 10 page and no more than 8000 word. Each paper should include (1) Abstract, no more than 500 words and 7 keywords that refer to the key subjects and concepts developed in the paper (2) Author(s) biography: First name, Last name, Institution, Full address, Fax, Email and short CV.
Papers should be submitted in MS-Word. After submission, all contributions will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee to evaluate their pertinence. If the manuscript is accepted, then paper shall be submitted using THIS template for publishing purposes.
2. Call for Presentations
Renowned speakers and experts are invited to give presentations and participate in panel discussions on latest developments of e-Infrastructures and applications, different aspects of R&E networks, Telecommunication technologies, Industry and Research, Internet, R&E funding and topics of interest above.
3. Call for Participation
Representatives from academia, research, industry, telecom and networking organisations, NRENs, governments and all people interested in the developments of R&E networks and e-Infrastructures are invited to join the conference, for sharing experience and exchange their knowledge.
4. Call for Posters
Students and researchers are invited to participate in the conference by providing them with a space to show a high quality poster that summarises their work. Posters will help students and researchers to advertise and promote their work. For those who are interested, please send a summary in MS-Word format including title of the poster, name and affiliation of author(s) and short abstract (one page maximum).
Submit your Participation HERE
• Submission deadline: 15 October 2015
• Acceptance Notification: 1 November 2015
• Registration Deadline: 30 November 2015
• Final PDF Posters, Word Papers and Presentation Slides: 30 November 2015
• e-AGE 2015 Conference: 7-8 December 2015
For more information, please visit the conference website or contact: