We are waiting for your contribution…
enter Digital Meets Culture’s open newsroom!
If you have interesting news, events or activities to point out in the field of digital cultural heritage, digital arts and the creative industries, please contact us at
1. SEND US links to web pages containing the information that you would like to publish and/or
text files (word, pdf), if possible, accompanied by
- images (no number limit; preferably equipped with titles/captures)
- links to videos and other multimedia files
The editorial staff of Digitalmeetsculture.net will write and publish an article (or several articles), based upon the material received.
Deepening or background attachments in original language (other than English) are welcomed;
2. SEND US an original article of your own (English language only), where you will be acknowledged as author.
The article shall be structured as below:
- text: no length limits
- title: max 45 characters, spaces included
- subtitle: max 100 characters, spaces included
- excerpt: max 300 characters, spaces included
- keywords required
and equipped with images and multimedia contents (no number limits, if possible featuring title/caption).
Deepening or background attachments in original language (other than English) are welcomed.