The University of Applied Sciences Berlin (Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft Berlin) organizes the annual scientific conference “Culture and computer science”. The 12th edition of the conference series brings into focus best practice examples, challenges, and future trends in the fields of modeling, visualisation and interaction.
More information at the official website: http://inka.htw-berlin.de/kui/14/about
Main topics are:
- Visualisation and Interaction Technologies
- System of information, visualization and communication in urban spaces
- Interactive multimedia solutions for museums, theaters, concert halls, exhibitions, etc.
- Interactive systems in cultural and creative industries
- Municipal and touristic information system
- Digital exhibitions, science centers, museums and galleries
- Virtual reconstructions
- Augmented reality
- Media architecture, digital extension of buildings and urban districts
- Position and context-sensitive services
ocumentation, visualization and interaction in museums and archives
- Game-based information processing
- Digital storytelling
- Multimedia guides
- Further research activies and reference implementations related to the topic “visualization, exploration, interaction”
Call for papers available here: http://inka.htw-berlin.de/kui/14/call
Proposals for oral presentations, posters, or demonstrations can be submitted in German or English language before January 15th, 2014.
Abstracts (1-3 DIN A4 pages) must contain title, author(s), the scope of the paper, emphasize on new advances, theories and/or applications and include an analysis of results and findings.