Digital photographs, film and sound recordings, books and museum objects are no longer hidden in archives, libraries and museums, or scattered on different websites, but more accessible and used in various ways by central services and Internet portals thanks to the services offered by Europeana.
This meeting had a wide audience:
• preserving cultural heritage museums, archives , libraries and audiovisual archives
• Projects that bring together specific content for Europeana
• Projects that provide content from Europeana and network
• Projects that create the appropriate tools
• Planners and designers of Europeana and the German Digital Library (DDB)
In this framework, Europeana Space has been represented by Jennifer Müller (Rundfunk Berlin-Brandenburg) who delivered a presentation of the project (it will be published soon).
More information: http://www.armubi.de/tagung2014/