On 9-10 October 2014, at Fortezza da Basso, in Florence, is being held the ICT Proposers’ Day 2014: a networking event to promote European ICT Research & Innovation, focusing on the Horizon 2020 Work Programme for 2015.
The event is organised by the European Commission‘s DG CONNECT in cooperation with the Italian Presidency of the EU, the Region of Tuscany, the Municipality of Florence and the University of Florence.
ICT Proposers’ day 2014 includes:
- information sessions on how to prepare and submit a proposal
- topic information stands where European Commission officials provide up-to-date information on the research and innovation topics of the Work Programme 2015 and the content of the calls for proposals
- a European Commission ICT information desk to supply information on relevant topics, along with other information stands
- networking sessions organised according to the Pillars and Topics of the Work Programme 2015 where potential proposers present their project ideas
- booths, organised per villages, which serve as meeting points for people interested in the same research topics
- ample space for informal networking and bilateral pre-arranged meetings between participants
- satellite events and workshops are also planned on 8 October.
For more information and registration visit the European Commission’s website
View the article published by the University of Florence to announce the event