The Community Forum 2014 will be held in Helsinki, Finland (19-23 May 2014).
The event will be hosted by EGI.eu in partnership with CSC – IT Center for Science and the University of Helsinki.
The main theme of the Forum is Advancing Excellent Science. In preparation for the Horizon 2020 programme, the Community Forum 2014 will focus on the EGI contribution to advance excellent science in the European Research Area through the use of innovative services for data and computing.
The organisers hereby encourage all interested parties to participate by submitting abstracts for individual presentations, technical or training sessions, workshops, posters, demos, and hackathons on the following conference topics:
- Success stories in using e-Infrastructures for research
- Big data analysis through Grid and Cloud computing for large scale projects
- Requirements and solutions for data management and computing
- Data and knowledge preservation and curation
- Virtual Research Environments, gateways and workflow engines
- Porting applications to the Grid and Cloud platform
- Advanced cloud services
- Integrated AAI services
- Integrated e-Infrastructure services
- Open innovation, policies and business models
Online submissions are welcome through the Community Forum Indico pages.
Deadlines for submission are as follows:
- Sessions, workshops, tutorials, hackathons: 15 January (EXTENDED DEADLINE)
- Presentations, networking sessions: 16 February
- Posters and demonstrations: 16 March
Full details of the conference topics can be found in the event’s website.