The programme of the Cultural Heritage and New technologies CHNT conference this year includes different sessions:
- Integrating historical maps and archaeological data using digital technologies
- Adding life to written sources by studying the dead
- New realities 3: virtual, augmented reality and other techniques in Cultural and historical Heritage for the general public
- 3D digital reconstruction and related documentation sources
- 3D Documentation in Underwater Archaeology: Photogrammetry, Georeferencing, Monitoring, and Surveying
- New Approaches to Medieval Structures and Spaces
- Reflections and research on archaeological practices in the digital era
- The Employment of Mobile Applications for Survey, Documentation and Information
The programme also includes a special session on Cultural Heritage and Armed Conflict and a series of roundtables, trainings, poster sessions, and more.
The full programme is available here: http://www.chnt.at/program-2017/
The early bird registration is open until October 2, 2017!
The CALL for APPS and the CALL for SCIENCE SLAM are still open until August 15, 2017.
This year we organize for the first time a special APP-Award for Young Scientists: the Vienna City Award for Innovative Apps in Cultural Heritage for young researchers
This award will be sponsored by the Vienna Municipal Department of Cultural Affairs with a donation of EUR 1000.
Specific terms and conditions
- Age under 35
- no commercial product
- The app should be produced in English.
- The app presenter(s) must be on site.
- The app should be available to interested users in any appropriate form (including the stores – Play Store and Apple Store – free download is required).
For more information – visit our homepage – www.chnt.at