Following the success of the 2011 APA (Alliance for Permanent Access) Conference held at the British Medical Association in London, we are delighted to announce the 2012 Conference will be held at the European Space Agency, ESRIN, Frascati, near Rome.
If you are serious about Digital Preservation then this is a ‘must have date’ for your diary.
- Influencing European and Global decision makers about the importance of ensuring digital data is preserved
- High level speakers from around the world
- The benefits to scientific communities, historians, library archives, medicine, culture, finance and industry – in other words, every aspect of our lives
- Latest research currently being undertaken by APA members
- Updates on the APA member projects
- Opportunities to engage with EU officials and digital preservation experts
- Information on training courses and workshops
The detailed programme is under construction and will be published on the APA web site: http://www.alliancepermanentaccess.org/index.php/event/apa-2012-conference-6-7-nov-esaesrin-frascati/